Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes (or on a podcatcher of your choice) and please rate the show :) Thanks!
Download link (30.1 MB, mp3):
IATV Radio: Show 39, recorded November 30, 2012
Subscribe & Rate
Please subscribe to the show on iTunes (or on a podcatcher of your choice) and please rate the show. Thanks!
- Designing Interactions by Bill Moggridge
- Yes to the Mess: Surprising Leadership Lessons from Jazz by Frank J. Barrett
- Wait: The Art and Science of Delay by Frank Partnoy
- Garbology: Our Dirty Love Affair with Trash by Edward Humes
- Content Marketing: Think Like a Publisher - How to Use Content to Market Online and in Social Media by Rebecca Lieb
- The Truth About Search Engine Optimization by Rebecca Lieb
- It's Our Research: Getting Stakeholder Buy-in for User Experience Research Projects by Tomer Sharon
- Playful Design by John Ferrara
- A Practical Guide to Measuring Usability by Jeff Sauro
Mentioned on the show: MEDlove - The UX, Service Design & Healthcare Summit and MobX - The Mobile Experience Design & Usability Summit