Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes - or look for it on a podcatcher of your choice. Thanks!
Download link (26.3 MB, mp3):
IATV Radio: Show 38, recorded October 28, 2012
- Enough Podcast
- The Learning With Leslie Podcast
- Outro: Design Matters with Debbie Millman
- Designing Interactions by Bill Moggridge
- Yes to the Mess: Surprising Leadership Lessons from Jazz by Frank J. Barrett
- Wait: The Art and Science of Delay by Frank Partnoy
- Garbology: Our Dirty Love Affair with Trash by Edward Humes
- Content Marketing: Think Like a Publisher - How to Use Content to Market Online and in Social Media by Rebecca Lieb
- The Truth About Search Engine Optimization by Rebecca Lieb
- It's Our Research: Getting Stakeholder Buy-in for User Experience Research Projects by Tomer Sharon
- Playful Design by John Ferrara
- A Practical Guide to Measuring Usability by Jeff Sauro
Featured article: Designing a better experience for patients by Paola Pierri.